Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Get Ready for it!

So I have decided to go with my free T-Shirt idea! I know some (including myself) were worried that I wouldn't have enough to write about but I going to attempt it, because my best papers are my most light-hearted papers!

Ok so free T-shirts! My object in writing this essay is to convince students to go to events for free t-shirts because they make someone look involved in their community and they also add to a comfy wardrobe. It is also to convince the people running these events to endorse the event by making free t-shirts. I have tons of free t-shirts that I love to wear everyday! They are modest and make a good layer to any weather of the season. These are the shirts that you don't mind getting dirty! The way to get an event populated is to make a flier advertising that there will be free t-shirts at the event!

This is what I have so far, way in the beginning stages!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAaljiRvH-8

6 comments:

  1. Great topic Molly, one I haven't heard before but I'm interested in reading more about! And BYU gives away a TON of free t-shirts (if you know where to look/be), so its very applicable here.

    From a counterpoint perspective, what would you say to someone who argues that if you're just going to an event for a free t-shirt, you shouldn't go at all, because you may diminish the event for people who actually attended because they care about it? Keep this and other counterarguments in mind as you develop your topic. Great job so far.

    -cbh

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really good point Chris! I will think about that, thank for the excellent advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really cool. I definitely agree that people are much more willing to get out there when we have a little reward in it for us. T-shirts good with me! However, wouldn't it be a little difficult to make dozens, maybe even hundreds of shirts for every single sponsored event? Just a maybe.

    -mmg

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very creative topic! I like it a lot, and I think you make a good point! I would make sure to address the fact that large orders of tshirts can get expensive and can possibly take away from the earnings made, especially if its for charity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this topic is so original haha. I'm really interested on how this will turn out (awesome, no doubt haha). But I do agree with Kimberly...prices might get a little expensive and can leave a huge dent in a club's fundings. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, free t-shirts are great. I would go to an event if there was a free t-shirt involved.

    AEB

    ReplyDelete