Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What do to what to do!

I want to do so many things with my life! Occupational wise I want to be a Nurse and work in the ICU or a burn treatment center. My dream is to work or volunteer on one of the US naval like USS Mercy, where the ship goes around the world administering medical care to countries that can’t afford care. The staff of the ship also teaches local doctors and nurses the latest in medical care. Being a part of something like that has always attracted me and I know that it would not only make a difference to the people but also on me. I also want to be mom at some point in my life when I am better situated and more mature and have had a career experience. I think I would be a good mom; I am patient, loving, and responsible.

6 comments:

  1. Traveling around on a Navy ship would be really interesting. It would be such a different experience--you'd get to travel, work as part of a very close community/crew, etc. Very cool.

    -cbh

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you want to travel on a ship helping people! I get a little claustrophobic in cramped hallways on ships, mostly because I'm 6'4" haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats really cool! I want to be a pediatric nurse or work in the NICU! I wish the nursing program at BYU wasn't so competitive! Its so much pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you listed out your motherly talents at the end of this blog. It is very prestigious to be a mommma, especially a life saving navy mommma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris-I am very excited, it would be such a unique work experience!

    Conner-Haha being 6'4 would make it intersting!

    Kimberly- I know I hate how small the program is versus the number of people that want to go into it!

    Sara- haha you make me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly,
    I like your dreams of helping others, a very unselfish job giving of your time, talents, and all the above. I also like how you realize that you aren't ready to have kids yet, but you want them in the future.

    ReplyDelete