Monday, January 31, 2011

Opinion Editorial


I liked the Opinion Editorial, mostly because it taught me how to write a paper properly. I know I have said this in class a lot but I really liked having due dates because it forced me to write the essay on time and then I had loads of time to edit. I think before I would write the essay sometimes early and then I wouldn't look at it again. This forced me to write rewrite and edit I feel like it made my paper a lot better!


I think this will really benefit me for the rest of the course!

3 comments:

  1. The whole process definitely taught me a lot too! It was also my first time actually taking the time to edit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the whole process too and didn't really mind the due dates. Totally agree. :]

    MEB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the due dates as well, I felt like they left me enough time to revise and seek other opinions on my paper.

    jcm

    ReplyDelete